150.00 per 50 minute session
All major credit cards are accepted for payment as well as Venmo, PayPal and check.
INSURANCE AND FEES
I accept Cigna Health plan For PPO plans with other insurance companies, I am considered an out of network provider which means that you are responsible for paying the full fee upfront each session. At the end of every month I will provide you with an invoice (also know as a “Superbill”) which you will then submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Depending on your plan you will usually get a percentage of what you paid back to help offset your out of pocket costs for therapy.
Please call your insurance company before your first session to find out about you benefits. Here is a list of helpful question to ask when contacting your insurance company.
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits and does it cover Telehealth?
- What is my deductible and how will I know when it has been met?
- What is my mental health coverage, how many sessions per year are covered, what is my co-payment?
- Do I need to have a pre-authorization before my first appointment?
- If you are calling “out-of-network” or “non-participating providers" ask the provider what percentage is covered.
- What percentage is covered by the out of network provider?
- What is the “maximum allowed amount” for each session sometimes referred to as “reasonable and customary fees” for Telehealth for a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist?
-What is the CPT procedure code? The CPT/procedure code is 90837 for individual psychotherapy and 90847 for couples psychotherapy.